Sew Grateful Week Knipmode Giveaway
I’ve been thinking of organising fairly regular giveaways on this blog as a way of collaborating with the wider sewing community (and simultaneously depleting my stash) so I did a bit of a search and came across the Sew Grateful Giveaway organised by Debi over at My Happy Sewing Place. I think this is a fantastic idea so here’s here my contribution: The Knipmode October 2010 Special Supplement.
Knipmode is a dutch sewing pattern magazine similar to Burda. The instructions are in Dutch and can be translated clearly using Google translate. If you have any experience sewing magazine patterns you shouldn’t require instructions for the most part. This special issue is a German version supplement and contains the following patterns:
- A wool coat pattern with a short wrap coat variation (patterns included for both)-shawl collar
- A motorcycle jacket pattern with a stand collar (for wool or pleather)
- A knit fabric wrap dress
- A cowl collar knit dress with a wrap collar top variation (patterns included for both
- A poofy skirt with a balloon hem variation
- A pencil skirt with a mini skirt variation
- A trousers pattern for denim jeans/ leather pants
- A knit fabric wrap top
- A tunic-shirt type blouse
The magazine is in mint condition and all patterns are included and still attached. Sizes range from (European) 34-46 (bust 83cm – 107 cm). I am in Australia but am happy to ship anywhere in the world (no track and trace-I’m a poor student) and am keeping my fingers crossed that this is the first giveaway of many.
To enter this giveaway comment on any of the posts on this blog and leave a comment on this post registering your interest. I’d love to know which garment you’re interested in making (and be awesomely happy if you could send me a picture of the finished garment to post up here-even if its just the garment on a hanger!).
Giveaway closes Wednesday 29th February, the winner will be drawn randomly and announced on the day. Best of luck!
This giveaway is now closed.